MAC Isabel and Ruben Toledo - Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach

MAC Isabel and Ruben Toledo collection is available starting today in store and was available online for about a week now.  I haven't been paying attention to MAC releases recently but this one stuck out to me.  Mainly the MAC blush ombre in Ripe Peach which was launched about maybe 5 years ago which I missed out.  I had purchased Estee Lauder Silky powder Blush in Peach Nuance since it was a fairly good dupe of the MAC Ripe Peach blush.  Today I finally was able to get my hands on the  infamous Ripe Peach blush happy me :) 






MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre - $39 CAD
It is a light coral shade.  Peachy-orange reddish tone with a golden shimmer.








Estee Lauder Silky Powder Blush in 21 Peach Nuance























MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach and Estee Lauder Silky Powder Blush in Peach Nuance

I notice this morning that the MAC Ripe Peach is in stock at the maccosmetics.com again!! You can also pick it up at your local MAC store / counter before they sell out. It is a beautiful colour to use for the spring or a lovely pick me up from this cold cold winter. 

♥ Wendy

"Keep Your MYSTERY  It’s really not necessary to keep all the cosmetic bottles out on the sink in full view. As a magician might say, no peeking behind the curtain."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Wendy

Toronto / Petite / Make up / Shoes / Foodie / French Macarons