Sephora VIB Haul

















Just wanted to share my purchases from the recent Sephora 15% off VIB sale.  This was from my Sephora trip number 1 purchases in the picture.  I end up buying a couple of items on the last day of the sale this Friday that is not picture which I will list below.   The free cosmetic bag is available for Rouge and VIB card holders only.  I didn't go to the early access day for VIB's and my Sephora ran out of the cosmetic bag that is pictured in the email.  Instead they gave me a Clinque bag filled with 2 samples, the SA told me is a little smaller than the one in the picture but there are samples inside.  I actually prefer the smaller bag since it works well when you are using a smaller purse. 

Freebie: Clinque small cosmetic bag filled with sample of Clinque high impact mascara and 7 day scrub cream

My purchase:  Clarisonic Sensitive and deep pore cleansing brush pack, Butter London PD Quick top coat, Deborah Lippmann Mermaids Dream, MUF HD Microfinish Powder, MUF Aqua liner(13 mat black) and MUF Full cover concealer(vanilla 5)

Not photograph: Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (my third bottle love this stuff!!!) and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

I didn't buy too many items just the essentials.  I was going to buy another Hourglass blush unfortunately it was out of stock but it probably a good thing since I really don't need another blush.















Aren't these Hello Kitty slipper socks super cute?? I purchased them from Forever 21 last month so I'm not sure if it would still be in stock in stores or online.  I love them and they will make great slippers when traveling since it won't add extra weight and takes up less room.  Can't believe next week is Easter long weekend already!! Might do an Easter mani but we will see if I have time.  Anyways have a wonderful weekend!!

♥ Wendy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Wendy

Toronto / Petite / Make up / Shoes / Foodie / French Macarons