Limited Edition EOS Spring 2pk and Essie haul

















I recently found this Limited Edition EOS spring 2 pack at Shoppers Drug Mart while running an errand.  The packaging is super cute! I like how they use the lip balm as the center of the flowers.  It comes with a Strawberry Sorbet and a limited edition Passion Fruit lip balm for $7.99 cdn.  EOS lip balms are 100% natural and USDA-certified organic.  It has shea butter, vitamin E, and jojoba oil which helps keep the lips smooth and soft.  EOS lip balms are one of my fave lip balms to use.  I have one in my purse and a few around the house.  If you can't find it at your local Shoppers you can order it online at Chapters for $10.

















While I was a Shoppers that day I also spotted some Essie nail polish from the 2013 holiday collection on clearance for $2 each!!!  When it was released nothing really caught my eye enough to buy but since it was only $2 I decided to pick up a few.  So ladies go check out your local Shoppers for the beauty clearance section they have lots of good deals occasionally!! I purchase more items after I took pictures of my nail polish haul so is not included in this post.  Which includes a baby lips Dr. Rescue lip balm, relvon lip gloss and a couple of Nicole by OPI nail polishes.




L-R:  bond with whomever, hors d'oeuvers, lots of lux and jazzy jubilant


♥ Wendy

"If we had no winter the spring would not be so pleasant" - Anne Bradstreet



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Wendy

Toronto / Petite / Make up / Shoes / Foodie / French Macarons