Cherry Blossom Nails

Is cherry blossom season again. I heard all the cherry blossom trees had bloom at high park. Sadly I'm super busy with work so no time to go until maybe this weekend. I hope the trees are still full of blooms till then.

I finally put my nicki minaj mini set to use. OPI Fly for nails and OPI Pink Friday for the cherry blossoms with Sally Hansen nail art pen in white and LA color art deco in black.

I'm having issues using the new blogger on IE so hence the phone updates lately. Anyone else having this issue? Have to install google chrome someday soon.

Follow me on instagram if you have it. Kimwen28
<3 Wendy

You can call me a flirt, but when I'm in a relationship, I'm one faithful and loyal person.

1 comments:

  1. Love love the teal blue and the floral design! I never have the patient to do that haha =D

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Wendy

Toronto / Petite / Make up / Shoes / Foodie / French Macarons